Resurrection Suggestion 07/17/2020 06:04 PM CDT
You know how most graphic games have it set that when you resurrect someone that the person being raised has to accept the assistance? My suggestion would be to have a similar acceptance feature for DragonRealms.

Some Clerics have a bad habit of jumping in to assist the deceased that they do not realize or care that there is already another Cleric already assisting.
Most of the times, people prefer Clerics of specific experience due to scrolls temporarily memorized and a Cleric of less talent has a higher risk of the deceased losing the spell upon raising.

I would love to suggest a Resurrection Toggle of some sorts. (Roughly slapped this together.)

+-+
+
+
| | Name | Description |
+-+
+
+
| | Resurrection | Set default to accept or decline while being resurrected by a Cleric: |
| | | accept any (A), decline all (D), or permission needed (P). |
+-+
+
+
Re: Resurrection Suggestion 07/17/2020 11:09 PM CDT
Maybe.

>>Most of the times, people prefer Clerics of specific experience due to scrolls temporarily memorized and a Cleric of less talent has a higher risk of the deceased losing the spell upon raising.

Resurrection's chance to save scroll spells is solely based on the number of the dead person's favors.

GM Grejuva
Re: Resurrection Suggestion 07/18/2020 03:21 AM CDT
>>Resurrection's chance to save scroll spells is solely based on the number of the dead person's favors.

>>GM Grejuva

Ahh, okay, that I did not know. I just went off what I was told that it was favors and the Cleric's skill. Thanks for the clarification!
Re: Resurrection Suggestion 07/18/2020 10:49 AM CDT
Wow, never knew that either & I've been playing a long time. Learn something new every day, thanks Grejuva!