Magical Research update 12/01/2019 05:16 AM CST
Are we going to see any updates to the rest of the research projects?

Now that lower level projects take less time, the higher level ones are not worth learning as much, besides Mana Field Theory, as it's less dangerous than researching sorcery.

Spell research is only slightly more useful than researching Utility, Warding, and Augmentation separately, since all 4 projects last 10 minutes.

Field research, as i mentioned before, it's safer than researching Sorcery, and that's the only reason i research it, now that Fundamental and Stream last 5 minutes. It would be nice to have some update with this project.

Energy research is pointless, and out of all 3 needs updated the most. with Stream being 5 minutes, i'd even be fine with Energy lasting 4 minutes, but at least make it better than Stream in some way. Another suggestion is to change what it teaches, like Attunement and Magic.

If i'm primarily focusing on research, i can go back and forth from Field and Spell research, just to keep them moving, and like i mentioned, Energy is the one project that needs the most focus. I'm just curious if we're going to see any updates on the rest of the projects, since the lower level ones were.
Re: Magical Research update 12/10/2019 07:14 PM CST
To add to this: might I request that when we get a breakthrough on researching a skill in the vaults, that we actually get the experience? One of my characters was caught in this and resulted with no experience. She just went in there to put her bone stacks away. Poor thing.

Regards,

Sortny/Braunwen