DISCERN [spell] STREAM 04/07/2019 06:52 PM CDT
Okay so this entire discern thing is pretty cool.
There a way to do an addition to discern for just the stream info at lower RT cost (3-6RT?) would be pretty cool.

Currently:
> discern inno
The Innocence spell demonstrates that you are not a threat, causing opponents to turn away from advancing upon you and face another. Undead creatures, on the other hand, are unaffected by the spell pattern.

This is a non-battle spell that can be cast on a single target. Non-battle spells have significantly longer preparation times than battle spells. It can be cast without a target and at hostile creatures. It requires a minimum of five mana streams, and can expand to a maximum of one hundred mana streams woven into it. To begin to be able to cast this spell, you will need to reach the rank of a promising novice. By the time you have mastered this spell, you will be ranked as a genius in your abilities as a caster. It requires the Utility skill to cast effectively. Before you can learn this spell, you must know Iron Constitution. It will also cost one spell slot.

The spell requires at minimum 5 mana streams and you think you can reinforce it with 58 more, for a total of 63 streams.
Roundtime: 10 sec.

Be cool if we can add this:
> discern inno stream
The spell requires at minimum 5 mana streams and you think you can reinforce it with 58 more, for a total of 63 streams.
Roundtime: 4 sec.
Re: DISCERN [spell] STREAM 04/08/2019 01:39 AM CDT
i think using mana instead of stream (or both?) might be easier to remember, but i love the idea.
Re: DISCERN [spell] STREAM 04/08/2019 07:06 AM CDT
My ideal would be category and mana. Sometimes I forget what skill spells teach.