How does Manifest Force work with Cage of Light and other protective spells? 02/23/2018 01:43 AM CST
I know there was a post on this somewhere, but I am not sure where it is.

How does MaF stack / interact with protective spells like CoL?

__
"Technically correct" is the worst kind of correct.
Re: How does Manifest Force work with Cage of Light and other protective spells? 02/23/2018 11:54 AM CST
>> How does MaF stack / interact with protective spells like CoL?

MAF, against a player, is capable of withstanding several direct hits from the Sister Ray. If you could get an NPC to fire it, though, it would probably still level cities.

Barriers currently stack. In the case of stacking, MAF gives 6 hits of near-invulnerability followed by significantly reduced damage with CoL.

IM: Dannyboy00001111

"Fool proof system do not take into account the ingenuity of fools, nor the power of numbers."
Re: How does Manifest Force work with Cage of Light and other protective spells? 02/23/2018 02:08 PM CST
Some barriers do currently stack. This includes magical ones as well as non-magical ones such as those in the wheelhouse of Barbarians. This is currently slated to be looked at in the future when barriers are all reviewed! In the case of manifest force you may notice reduced functionality in pve versus pvp due to changes made by team magic fairly recently (I think December of last year?).

-GameMaster Signi
Re: How does Manifest Force work with Cage of Light and other protective spells? 02/24/2018 01:20 AM CST

Some posts were hidden. I am going to allow the thread to stay open but the GvG discussion is not going to happen here. The OP asked a question so lets leave the discussion to that.

-GameMaster Signi