Any word on a time frame when team magic might have time to fix Cleric Magic? 05/20/2004 01:25 PM CDT
The cleric GM's are all tied with the Raise monkey on there back. Is there any proposed time from for TEAM MAGIC to fix some of the clerical magic bugs? They are way to many of them to post individually and i am sure the cleric team has the list. Basically if rejuve was broken as long as say Revelation has been the general populace would be up in arms. Not all clerics are triage ONLY. Is there any hope for us? Is there indeed a light at the end of the tunnel or what?

It is bad enough that clerics run out of spell options in the low 50's that is they take every spell available and there is nothing left to look forward to. If two or four years from now some GM comes in and writes come cleric spells and releases a dozen or two dozen of them it is goin to be really frustrating for the clerics that have taken spells basically because there is nothing else to take. Even if there is magic tert guilds with better spell selection and probably more spell options by now, My Main gripe is we can't even get the spells we have fixed. Revelation which see's peoples spirit don't work on hiding critters? What is the use in it? If your not into CvC the spell is useless. the bugs just keep goin really. They never seem to stop. AE and the bug where it stops if someone hides. I mean come on it hits on the same mechanics basically as burn make it either instant or fix it the bugs with it? you figure it takes 50 mana or so for the spell to be effective, a full prep and you have to be outside and it has an additional drawback in that is hits the casters spirit HARD. all this is defeatable by moving one room and hiding before the delayed effect portion even gets started. Chill Spirit is a joke anymore. I can cap the spell with 250 TM and can't get more than a second or two stun a daytime barge which is definately hunting down for me and don't teach. Against a night time barge with a capped cast I have yet to stun one over one second.

If our deader aidin spells were like our combat spells and had these major bugs they would be fixed quickly. Currently the state of clerical magic is not even a bad joke it is just a Shame. A shame that the folks in charge let a magic prime guild fall so low. This is not even to go into the future guild crippler NO TM Vs the living.

How about giving us some good news for a change? something like ok we have 10 new clerical spells that will be released next week............. then we will work on gettin the rest out and catching you guys up to the rest of the magic prime guilds.

Just A Cleric