Request for Duration check on Paladin spells AS, SR, and DA 12/26/2003 04:21 PM CST

Rigby,

You mentioned a few months back that you would look into the formulas regarding the durations on these three paladin defensive spells.

Again to state the problem as I see it.

(Numbers below are examples)

When a paladin casts AS or SR at 30 mana on themselves, they will get a duration of say 20 and 15 roisaen respectively.

When the same spell, under the same conditions, is cast at the exact same 30 mana on any other person, except another paladin, the duration will be halved.

This seems to me to be a great logical inconsistantcy with the new magic system with regards to 3 of our Paladin spells only. DA does not quite lower the duration by half, but there is a sucnificant lowering in duration when this spell is cast upon another person.

I have even tested this upon clerics, who use the same mana. The penality is there for them as well.

No other guilds spells duration is halved in this manner when cast upon a person of another guild. If all defensive spells operated in this manner fine. But that is just not the case. Only three spells.

Please Rigby and Team Magic, fix the forumlas on these spells. Especially with the war coming up, these three spells will be vital for my guild.

Thank you,

Candidus
Re: Request for Duration check on Paladin spells AS, SR, and DA 01/02/2004 12:37 AM CST
Also any word on the stamina formula update?

Tyden