What spell next? 10/15/2003 06:20 PM CDT
My cleric is now 10th circle and has the following spells:

PFE
REJUV
DR
BLESS
UNCURSE
and (for now) CHS (since it's on preview)

What would be a good next spell to get, in y'all's opnions?

I want more offensive spells for (not just undead) critters, but want to help with deaders too. Whatever happneed to POM?

~The only good Swamp Troll is one that makes you breakfast in the morning. Other than that, it's a dead Swamp Troll~

~ Kaeson Avient'iel - bemused, confused, abused - Ranger at large ~
Re: What spell next? 10/15/2003 06:50 PM CDT
PFE
REJUV
DR
BLESS
UNCURSE
and (for now) CHS (since it's on preview)

>>I want more offensive spells for (not just undead) critters, but want to help with deaders too. Whatever happneed to POM?

I'll start with your last question first.

POM has been melded with rejuve. Any rejuv you cast after the corpse is showing silver acts as the old Persistense of Memory.

For now, rejuv is about the only corpse spell you can use effectively, so there's no real need for any more deader spells- Unless you choose Vigil, which can benefit one's self also. If I were you, I would take MPP. That does give a sizable bonus to parry and shield, which grows with you as you become stronger.

Ryeka

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: What spell next? 10/15/2003 06:52 PM CDT
Ack! I forgot to mention HE as well...

OK... MPP is next then... as long as it is better than the Ranger's SOP... which, from what you've said, sounds like it is.

Thanks!!

~The only good Swamp Troll is one that makes you breakfast in the morning. Other than that, it's a dead Swamp Troll~

Re: What spell next? 10/15/2003 06:54 PM CDT
My ranger never used SoP much, except as a training spell. But when I hunt these days I make sure to have a capped MPP up. It does make a difference in how badly I get gnawed on!

Ryeka

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: What spell next? 10/15/2003 06:56 PM CDT
Ack!!! I forgot SOL as well... bleah

SO, a recap:

PFE
HE
DR
SOL
BLESS
UNCURSE
REJUV
and (for now) CHS

::pants::

And MPP for next... thanks again.