Re: SPELL BRIEFMSG 10/14/2017 08:46 AM CDT
Personally I use it on all my chars on all my accts, I prefer it. And my chars span just about every guild so its not just for 1 or 2 guilds.

But as for what spells to use it with or add to it? I cant speak on that, I havent been back long enough to mess with the majority of spells, I'm still researching many of them.

But yeah, I agree with Shift3 on if it affects GM production then it might be better to just bypass it. I'm sure many of the players already are using suppressing strings & such in the FE's so adding another probably wont be that big a bother.
Re: SPELL BRIEFMSG 10/14/2017 09:44 AM CDT
I prefer the full messaging but it's well worth still pursuing optional shortened messaging. Our sight impaired players use Spell BriefMsg.
Re: SPELL BRIEFMSG 10/14/2017 12:19 PM CDT
I don't even know what SPELL BRIEFMSG is so I've never used it. There are so many commands out there that it's difficult to know and remember them all.

I foresee online gaming changing when there are good audio-visual links connecting the participants, thus approximating play in a face-to-face group. Gary Gygax
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/search_results.html?q=Gamin