Dispel. 07/01/2013 09:13 AM CDT
I know there are the guild specific dispels and whatnot and each has its neat little effect like TM/Dispel or Double Dispel I think the TM one can do that as well but thats another complaint entirely, and warmies have the powerful ward break one that just gets wards.

What I have issue with is our standard AP Dispel is not a battle spell at least? 20 second prep in PvP (pretty much the only use for dispels) is just way to much. Can this spell be flagged as a battle spell?

"Burn him! Burn him!" You hear the cries echo around you as everyone in the vicinity suddenly moves away, giving you a wide berth! It goes without saying you'll be wanted for forbidden practices in The Rakash Village.
Re: Dispel. 07/01/2013 03:57 PM CDT
>What I have issue with is our standard AP Dispel is not a battle spell at least? 20 second prep in PvP (pretty much the only use for dispels) is just way to much. Can this spell be flagged as a battle spell?

It's hard to believe something so underwhelming is 2 spell slots!
Re: Dispel. 08/31/2013 07:52 PM CDT
I wanted to bring this back up, I really think for its slot cost its severely underwhelming at 20 second prep. Can it be made a battle spell please?

You get the feeling you have run afoul of the law somehow.
Re: Dispel. 08/31/2013 09:24 PM CDT
I like the idea of making it a battle spell but that change would likely raise the slot cost to 3. I believe it's currently 2 slots because it can be used defensively and offensively.
Re: Dispel. 08/31/2013 09:46 PM CDT
Rend is a battle spell that takes 2 spells cost 2 slots.

HoT is a damaging TM dispel costs 2 slots.

Ward Break is a ward specific dispel that hits 2 spells costs 2 slots.

Why would a battle dispel that only hits 1 spell and has no additional effect cost 3?

You get the feeling you have run afoul of the law somehow.