Air Bubble 08/05/2010 04:00 AM CDT
Any future changes for this spell? Can it be learned perma? Is it worth learning or just using the scrolls as I find them? So far I haven't found a need for this scroll for over the last 100 circles so I'm woundering whether it should just go away or turn into something else. I do have TW by the way and only use it while training range.

Thunndir

Freedom isn't Free, I paid for it.....in combat
Re: Air Bubble 08/08/2010 04:04 AM CDT
No idea on changes, gotta have a red name answer that one, it can be perma-learned by warmies but....why? Tailwind does the same exact thing, its only use is for when your hunting underwater creatures that are literally underwater not just deep water and you need the spell in order to breathe. Its super niche.

Ohh you can also completely avoid ever having to hunt them.

Re: Air Bubble 08/08/2010 04:15 AM CDT
I would like to propose a change to this spell. If you use dragon's breath and air bubble at the same time it should make you vomit since you're breathing your nasty breath back in your face.

You laugh when you think of how funny you looked in a mirror the last time.
Re: Air Bubble 08/08/2010 10:13 AM CDT
Air bubble has some use for magic users who are not War Mages who want to hunt underwater creatures. However, this is still very niche, since there is no compelling reason to do so.
Re: Air Bubble 08/08/2010 10:39 AM CDT
>>Air bubble has some use for magic users who are not War Mages who want to hunt underwater creatures. However, this is still very niche, since there is no compelling reason to do so.

I think Air bubble scrolls main use now are:

>sk arcana
>invoke <scroll>
>sk arcana

TG, TG, GL, et al.
Also: Moo.
Re: Air Bubble 08/08/2010 08:17 PM CDT
>I would like to propose a change to this spell. If you use dragon's breath and air bubble at the same time it should make you vomit since you're breathing your nasty breath back in your face.

That would really fit well with the current implementation of this spell. Make it so.

>describe boar
It's a boar. It doesn't like you.
Re: Air Bubble 03/02/2016 05:18 PM CST

Would be interesting if they added some area gas bombs in the game from engineering or something that made using Air bubble more useful

"An' I'm learnin' 'ere in London what the ten-year soldier tells; If you've 'eard the East a-callin', you won't never 'eed naught else. No! you won't 'eed nothin' else"