Re: Bardic Planned Enchante 02/19/2005 09:51 PM CST
I.. well.. wouldn't count on it being anytime soon, unless there's some serious stuff going on in the background. If you check NEWS 3 3, you'll notice that Bards still have four enchantes on preview -- that was 'slated to last four full weeks, spanning the month of January'.

... Except that January passed, and then February passed.. and then a full year passed, and now we're up to February again and we still have the same four enchantes on preview. ;)

So, I guess we'll see..
Re: Bardic Planned Enchante 03/09/2005 03:14 PM CST
If you plan on being a bard... the one prerequisite they don't tell you about... is having to learn to wait years upon years for anything of substance. I hate to sound pessimistic, but this is simply the fact of the matter. Take whatever number they give you, and add on a year or two... sometimes five or more to that!

Until the day that bards become more popular, we're never going to see much in the way of some serious revamping. Until then, we're just not worth the manpower. Truely a shame.

Troubadour Raziaar
Re: Bardic Planned Enchante 03/09/2005 05:50 PM CST
I actually don't have a problem with folks not being revealed when they fall while hidden or invisible. But I hope it is applied logically, so that someone who is knocked unconscious/dieing or is dead remains hidden also.

Now the dead could call out and folks with enough perception could find them. The unconscious dieing would have to wait until they died to call for help.

Lets just be consistant about it.