New warrior mage spells. 06/24/2004 05:42 PM CDT
I was just thinking. Seeing as how War mages are WAR mages and they specialize in combat and magic, I think they should be able to maybe cast spells from each book called maybe brands, which brand lets say a fire brand on the weapon causing it to do fire damage as well as regular damage. frost, aether and lighting. It would be very nice and make alot of since.

Darkjayde.
Re: New warrior mage spells. 06/24/2004 09:42 PM CDT
I have no problems with people referring to us as 'war mages', except when they use it to try a point. It's 'Warrior Mage'. The guild is 'Warrior Mage'. Not 'War Mage'. </peeve>

Now, as for your suggestions regarding brands... Something like this is planned already. Weapon Enchanting will almost (99%) certainly have some sort of flaming/freezing/lightning-ing sword enchantment. And bonus! Warrior Mages are going to be responsible for weapon enchanting.

"It's amazing how much of a deterrent a big 9mm can be to a group of mimes, even evil ones."
-- Sir Anthony Marks, "One Enchanted Evening"
Re: New warrior mage spells. 07/07/2004 12:10 AM CDT
>I have no problems with people referring to us as 'war mages', except when they use it to try a point. It's 'Warrior Mage'. The guild is 'Warrior Mage'. Not 'War Mage'.

Trazier yells, 'Any warmies with fam can help me sec plz?!?!!'