Buggy trap harvesting 03/08/2020 09:09 AM CDT
So, I've finally got a good log of this, but this bug has existed for a loooong time. There are two things odd about this, one which is the bug, when I harvest, I harvested the first trap, it harvested a component from the second trap, even though the messaging looks like for the first trap.

Second, wouldn't the vial of naphtha be a more logical component for the naphtha explosion, not soaker trap:

A tiny striker is cleverly concealed under the lid, set to ignite a frighteningly large vial of naphtha.
vs
Searching the <box> carefully, you notice a small notch beside a tiny metal lever on the front. Though it's hard to see, there also appears to be a liquid-filled bladder inside the notch.

>get my trunk from my lootsack
You get a crust-covered wooden trunk from inside your spidersilk lootsack.
>
>disarm my trunk identify
Within the casing of the wooden trunk is a mesh bag, a very sharp blade poised to the side just within the structure of the trunk. The bag twitches on occasion, leading you to believe the blade's presence likely to be a very bad thing.
This trap is a laughable matter, you could do it blindfolded!
Roundtime: 1 sec.
>disarm my trunk quick
You quickly work at disarming the trunk.
After carefully pushing at the sharp blade for a while, you manage to bend it well away from the mesh bag.
You believe that the trunk is not yet fully disarmed.
>disarm my trunk analyze
With the blade now bent away from the mesh bag you might, with a bit more work, be able to retrieve it.
Roundtime: 3 sec.
>disarm my trunk harvest
Working cautiously, you are able to bend the blade back and forth until it finally snaps free of the trunk.
You silently slip a vial of naphtha into your green pouch.
Roundtime: 5 sec.
>disarm my trunk identify
Searching the wooden trunk carefully, you notice a small notch beside a tiny metal lever on the front. Though it's hard to see, there also appears to be a liquid-filled bladder inside the notch.
This trap is a laughable matter, you could do it blindfolded!
>disarm my trunk quick
You quickly work at disarming the trunk.
Unsure as to whether the liquid-filled bladder is poison or something else, you work first at draining it. Only after you are convinced that is done do you move on to the tiny metal lever. It takes some effort, but you finally bend it away from any spark-causing surfaces.
>disarm my trunk analyze
It appears that a small spring was used as part of the arrangement designed to spray the bladder's contents on the unwary. With a bit of work, it may be possible to pull the spring free.
Roundtime: 3 sec.
>disarm my trunk harvest
Directing your attention to the spring next to the deflated bladder, you begin trying to work it free. Careful not to disturb the bladder, you twist the spring slowly until it finally slides free.
You silently slip a metal spring into your green pouch.
Roundtime: 5 sec.

TG, TG, GL, et al.

"Disagreement with the fundamental plan at this point is akin to supporting Richard III vs the Tudors." -Raesh