Ignite - midnight-blur barb 01/19/2019 05:10 PM CST
Ignite is not applying to the midnight-blue barb from Maelshyve's Raid. Is this intended or a possible bug?

I'm not a professional but I'd say a bug. Because everything needs more fire.
Re: Ignite - midnight-blur barb 01/21/2019 02:41 AM CST
Looks like stackable thrown weapons are specifically excluded from Ignite.

GM Grejuva
Re: Ignite - midnight-blur barb 01/21/2019 10:14 AM CST

>Looks like stackable thrown weapons are specifically excluded from Ignite.

>GM Grejuva

So, Grejuva, while you're poking around in there... any chance of some slight tweaks to Ignite - either for full Utility where we'd get a longer duration per cast on a weapon that can be given to others, lodged or dropped, and cast on any/all weapons a WM plans to use in a given fight; or full Augmentation where the elemental damage automatically switches to any held weapon with a typical Aug spell duration?
Re: Ignite - midnight-blur barb 01/21/2019 10:25 AM CST
When I become a GM (read: never), I'll rewrite weapon buffing spells (Ignite, Reso, etc) to be self-cast spells which pulse-to-weapon.
Re: Ignite - midnight-blur barb 01/21/2019 12:35 PM CST
>When I become a GM (read: never), I'll rewrite weapon buffing spells (Ignite, Reso, etc) to be self-cast spells which pulse-to-weapon.

Illiena is due for an immediate promotion to GM. Make it so Number One!

Rhadyn da Dwarb - Blood for fire!

Barbarian Guild Suggestions
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h4L5hAxR1-VLDegDNZBIhGdo5bMgnCtm84Icm2E0utU/edit#gid=0
Re: Ignite - midnight-blur barb 01/24/2019 11:07 AM CST

Ah, I hadn't realized they were stackable. That would explain the low appraisal stats. Thanks for taking a look.

A shame you can't Ignite them individually but I imagine that would cause issues with temporary template tagging/flagging.