CAST CREATURE Malfunction 05/20/2018 03:47 PM CDT
Not sure if it's related to the combat pet thing that was released, but CAST CREATURE on area-effect spells (Nissa's Binding specifically) no longer affects Manipulated creatures, whereas it did before.

Thanks,
-Life Weaver Karthor
Re: CAST CREATURE Malfunction 05/20/2018 04:02 PM CDT
It was updated to recognize creature hostilities better, yes. Do you want it to affect your Manipulated creatures?

GM Grejuva
Re: CAST CREATURE Malfunction 05/20/2018 04:14 PM CDT
I don't feel particularly strongly about it one way or another, it was just different than what I'm used to so I figured I'd mention it. Reasons I might want it to affect them include experience gain (more targets = more experience), stopping it from using special attacks against me (which is a separate bug) at an inopportune moment, or if it's fighting a hunting partner instead of another creature.

Thanks,
-Life Weaver Karthor
Re: CAST CREATURE Malfunction 05/22/2018 05:54 PM CDT
>>Reasons I might want it to affect them include experience gain (more targets = more experience)

Should pets teach to begin with?

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: CAST CREATURE Malfunction 05/22/2018 08:40 PM CDT
<<Should pets teach to begin with?>>

A manipulated creature isn't really a pet, per se.

Thanks,
-Life Weaver Karthor